Survey: 95% of Healthcare CEOs Are Exploring Big Data Strategies and Solutions.
Other key findings include:
- 89 percent of healthcare CEOs are planning to improve their ability to innovate.
- 94% plan to alter their customer growth and retention strategies, while 84% plan to alter their channels to market. Few have embarked on these changes, though, let alone completed them.
- More than four-fifths of healthcare CEOs identified technological advances such as the digital economy, social media, mobile devices and big data as key trends in healthcare transformation.
- Only 25% have already started or completed the changes they’re planning to make their companies more innovative.
- Only 33% have altered their technology investments